We’re building Azerbaijan’s largest pipeline of future female tech talents
ABOUT FEMMES DIGITALES_
ADVANCE | CONNECT | EMPOWER
As one of Azerbaijan’s most respected technology industry associations, Femmes Digitales is one of Azerbaijan’s biggest communities supporting women in TECH and the champions of change who empower their success.
As a not-for-profit organization, we exist to empower women from all branches of science and technology to achieve their dreams. We celebrate the enormous contribution they make to our economy and society and work hard to ensure they receive the opportunity and recognition they deserve.
Achieve your career goals with Femmes Digitales
Femmes Digitales’s learning and development program offers a big choice of affordable and accessible courses and events to help our members succeed at every stage of their career journey. It doesn’t matter whether you are a new graduate just starting out, changing jobs, returning to work after a break, or in a senior leadership role, we are here to support you.
The Mentorship Program – Femmes Digitales’s structured mentoring program is an exciting opportunity to explore your career challenges, dreams, and aspirations with the support of professional facilitators and your own industry mentor. We provide development and support for mentees to join up and be part of this invigorating community of practice.
The program lasts for a year
The Mentorship program includes the following workshops:
– “15 tips for starting your business” by Jana Krimpe
– “Developing Digital Products with an Agile Approach” by Shahla Mammadova
– “Branding and neuromarketing as inseparable essential fields in contemporary business life” by Turana Gasimova-Mammadova
– “Essentials and trends of Digital Marketing” by Sayyara Huseynova
– “Smart city and villages: what is it and how it is constituted” by Ulduza Khalilova
An educational social program in the field of technology was organized for girls residing in rural and remote areas.
Main directions – involvement of girls living in the regions in the Tech field, including support in choosing a specialization and career path, providing general information about IT, and practical sessions with the process of assembly of robots and other automated mechanisms.
The program aims to show an important role in gender equality and women’s empowerment. By gaining access to the tech field, women can have more career opportunities in the country and abroad. The one day program covers IT and TECH sessions, startup games and robotics masterclasses for schoolgirls in various regions of Azerbaijan.
An innovative “SCHOOLS ROADSHOW” PROGRAM aims to make IT attractive for 9-11 grade school girls schoolgirls. The founders of FEMMES DIGITALES share their experience and insights to inspire schoolgirls to continue their education in ICT.
Make great contacts and achieve the recognition you deserve with a colorful program of networking events during the year and of course the prestigious annual AWITA – Azerbaijan Women in IT Award
Develop the skills you need to step up to the next level in your career with practical advice and solutions to some of work’s biggest challenges and opportunities. This special professional development webinar series of tailored exclusively for Femmes Digitales members.
FEMMES DIGITALES celebrate established by ITU 28th April as International Girls in ICT day through various events, conferences, coding seminars, workshops and trainings intended for children, schoolgirls, female students and women. Our Association actively supports ITU aims for creating a global environment, which empowers and encourages girls and young women to consider education and professional career in the field of information and communication technologies.
– On November 14, 2021 Femmes Digitales has signed the first cooperation agreement with Perspektywy Women in Tech (Perspektywy) between Azerbaijan and Poland
– on May, 2022 the Memorandum of Understanding was signed between Public Association: Supporting Women in TECH — “FEMMES DIGITALES” and the Eurasian Regional Center of ICYF.
Participation in international conferences:
– In 2015, 5 members of Femmes Digitales have been nominated to visit ICT week in Tallinn, Estonia
– In 2022, 6 members of Femmes Digitales were nominated to participate in the biggest conference for women in technologies in Europe – the Perspektywy Women in Tech Summit 2022 took place in Warsaw, Poland.